Active Choices Leader’s Manual
Active Choices is intended for dating or engaged couples as well as singles who want to enhance relationship skills and who want to increase skills for wise choices for romance and commitments.
- Qualities of healthy relationships
- Relationship phases and stages
- Expectations of responsibilities
- Successful communication
- Emotion management and conflict resolution
- Extended family expectations, blended families and healthy co-parenting when marriage is not an option
- Responsibilities toward children, wise choices in friends and dating and maintaining love and intimacy
- Sessions include assessments, discussions and experiential activities
To be eligible to purchase these materials, you must be certified in this course.